Here are some links on to how to knit, crochet and make fabric flowers, leaves, and other nature themed fun projects. We'll be adding to this list of patterns over the coming months, if you have a link to a great patter and you wish to share it, please get in touch with us.
If you have any links you would like to share with us on the blog, please leave a comment or e-mail us the pattern at: firstname.lastname@example.org ...
If you want to learn how to knit or crochet please follow these links:
The following link has tones of lovely free flower knitting patterns: www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/flowers.php
And, here are some of our favorite free knitting patterns:
- Knitted Rose: http://www.knittingknonsense.com/Knitted_Rose.html
- Knitted Rose with leaf: http://yarnbox.blogspot.com/2005/07/flower-pin-free-pattern.html
- Large flower: http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/flower02k.htm
- (Pictured above) Knitted flower with ruffles petals: http://www.flickr.com/photos/norwayneedles/121174825
- Knitted Leaf: http://cyntergomes.livejournal.com/429747.html
- Easy crochet flower: http://www.woolcrafting.com/crochet-flower-pattern.html
- More advanced, crochet Daffodil: http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/flower06c.htm
- Crochet Autumn leaf: http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/seasonal4.html
- Crochet Lady Bug: http://www.allfreecrafts.com/crochet/ladybug.shtml
Embroidery / Fabric Patterns